Returning from COVID
You will notice that when you return for a drink or two at Plush that there have been lots of changes. Along with a brand-new dancefloor and plenty more than just a lick of paint, we have been busy preparing the club for a cleaner and healthier environment as we still battle the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to government legislation we are now operating to meet the high standards that are expected of us as a social venue.
New tables and chairs have been purchased to accommodate all groups and parties of all sizes. Some tables are even standing only but deliver a safe environment meters away from other groups.
Here is a list of just some of the changes that we have made:
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- All customers temperatures will be checked by our new fixed specialist unit upon entry
- Our new table service app will be live for launch, allowing you to order from your table for your group.
- Customers will not be allowed to drink at the bar, only order.
- We are launching our new ‘Lockdown Cocktails’ delivery service.
- We have more tables than ever before giving couples and groups more space together.
Install the app and order from your table at Plush